1. Using your own life and work experiences, think of 5 great titles for possible books you might want to write. Brainstorm with friends or family. Choose one title. Create a front cover illustration for it.
2. Cut and paste the cover drawing into a Word or PowerPoint document and develop a story related to it. Create more illustrations to insert into the story.
The above illustration is the cover I designed for one of my books-in-progress. Click here to read my article about this topic posted on my 'Igniting Imagination' blog.
More book covers I designed for my books-in-progress:
- Stoking Their Hearts' Creative Fire!!
- The Inside Story: Secrets of a Beauty Salon
- Class Action
- If You Cook It ... They Will Come